Help for Over Reactive Dogs
Check below for classes focused on help and support for dogs who are overreactive.
Help for Dogs Who Overreact at Dogs
8 Week Class
- 1x virtual 2 hour seminar
- 1x 1 hour in person handler only lesson
- 6x 1 hour dog and handler lesson
You will learn what to do in day-to-day situations to help your reactive dog. Your dog will learn other choices and control of their environment.
You will have experts coaching you through the exercises and guiding you along each step of the way. We are working to modify your dog’s emotional reaction to their triggers. We are working to replace unwanted behaviours with more appropriate and desirable behaviours.
Course Length: 8 weeks (the elements are compulsory)
– Week 1 is an online seminar (1.5-2 hours delivered via Zoom)*.
- Week 2 is for the humans. We will work on human skills.
- Week 3 thru Week 8 Are in a classroom with other handlers and dogs and two instructors.
- ****** check the class details for the scheduled time for the first week *************
Your dog is overreactive to dogs.
If your dog has bitten people or dogs and drawn blood or they are overreactive or frightened towards people please look to private sessions. All people present in the room must be at least 14 years of age.
This is a class that requires your committment to attend all sessions and committ time to working on homework items between sessions. It is a small class where each class member is relying on the others to support their efforts with their own dogs by you working with yours. If you are unable to commit to a class schedule please take a look at Private Sessions or delay until the class schedule aligns with yours.